Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weird Dream

On saturday night i had this really strang dream so i told a mate of mine and he gave me this site, he told me to tell the bloging world about this dream, and i thort what the hay.

The dream started off with me sitting in heaven with the big guy(jesus) and then out of no where the ground under us started to shake and tremble and there was this massive hole in the ground and then jesus said to me this is hell, the intence heat i could bairly take a breath of fresh air, i leaned down to take a closer look and i couldnt believe my eyes i could see the living dead or as some people may call them zombies, and they were reaching up to heaven trying to escape the bottemless pits of hell, i kept looking down and i started to hear screaming and it got louder and louder like there were millions of people suffering and in excrusiating pain, they continued to reach up toward heaven.

The screams got louder again and i started to smell something that made me want to vomit a smell that made me never want to be chearful ever again, it smelt half was between..... burning hair and a decomposing body.

After that i woke up i felt realy sick i knew that jesus was trying to tell me something but i couldnt figure out what so i tryed to find an awnser but there was nothing to explain it so i went to church this past sunday and told a mate of mine about this dream and he said he had one just like it, i mean what are the chances, so anyway he said that he asked jesus to show him hell and that just made me hit a brick wall because i didnt ask him to show me hell so iv just kept thining about it and nothing has yet come to mind.

Ill blog when i find something.

catch ya later :)

4 comments:

james said...

Hey! Great to see you blogging!lol If you keep it up I'll put you on my blogroll!

Firstly, I asked God for a dream of hell so I could have more of a passion for the lost, the people who arent saved yet... Maybe if you see how bad it is you will try harder to stop people from going there...

Secondly, the smell you worked out that was like burning hair smells the same as sulfur which is said to be in hell!

Now you understand what "burn in hell" means dont ya?

Simon Mapleback said...

Awesome vision mate!!

Cool to see God is really 'communicating' with you - keep searching after Him so He will allow you to keep changing the world!

Catch ya

Oskar said...

Hey Steve, wow thats pretty intense, just because you didn't ask god to show you it dosent mean that he didnt think he needed show you it anyway.
Hope your feeling ok
god bless

Sarah said...

thats so cool

now u have an idea and how scary it is for people to go there xo