Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Godly Poker

Hi guys im bak again
surprise surprise

well on tuesday night i was thinking id have an early night cos i didnt realy feel well so i went and had a shower and my mum came running in the bathroom and said "come quick james wants you on the phone its realy important" so i got out of thew shower and chucked a towl around me and went out to where the phone was i grabed the phone and said "gday mate whats the prob" then he told me that some guy wanted my mobile number and i yelled "IS THAT ALL, I WAS IN A NICE WARM SHOWER, YES GIVE IT OUT I DONT GIVE A RATS.
so then i hung up and went back to the shower and what would u no, my mobile rang it was this guy that wanted my number, he asked if i wanted to come to a poker night at his place so i said call me back in 5 mins cos im in the shower and he just laughed so i got out of the shower and asked my parents if i could go my mum strait off said 'NO UV GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW' then he rang back and she ended up saying yes you can go but dont make it a late night so i told him i could go and i asked him if he could pick me up and then it was a little weird he said yeah i can pick you up but can u bring your poker chips, i started laughing and said you dont have chips do u? and he replyed no i dont so i ended up takeing the chips and it was a pretty good night in the end it was a three man game, james's brother played aswell and I started off shockingly, i couldnt get a single hand and i was on the short stack(or lowest chips for those of you that dont no the poker lingo) then i finaly got a hand and started getting into a betting war with oscar I had ACE/KING of dimonds and he had ACE/QUEEN off suit (not suited) and the flop came down ACE-ACE-QUEEN and I thort ohhh bugga iv lost this and now im out then the turn came TWO and i remember my heart sunk to the bottem of my body so i started prying for a king on the river and guess what came out A KING!!!! i had won the pot and i had demolished oscar that was the biggest hilight of my night even though i didnt win in either of the games i had a lot of fun.
THANX OSCAR!!!

No comments: